Thursday, April 17, 2008

A mom's exhale...praise God!

I can only spend a few minutes to share news that is making me feel so thankful.

My BFF and her DH went to see my son and his counselor at his treatment center. She says that he looks GREAT. Take a deep breath of relief, Mom.

They spoke at great length, about many things-- including their rules if he lives with them.
They say that my son came "clean" about important situations and choices that he has made.
So, B will move in to their beautiful home, in a really nice city.

B will commute, every weekday, to his treatment facility to spend 8 hours in outpatient care-- classes and regular drug-testing. As far as I know, this will be for 28 more days. Praise God!

I am so happy! I am so hopeful!

I am so thankful that I have two friends who are intelligent, honest and loving people. My son will be living in a positive environment.

I pray that this is a new place where my son can potentially move-- and pursue his love of golf.

I have to go, now. I will share more later.

The knots in my stomach and shoulders are starting to unwind.

Thankfully,

"Mom"


No comments: